QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS POLITICS
Amber Paper UAB – Production and wholesale of paper products and packaging materials.
The company has implemented a quality and food safety management system in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 22000:2018 and ISO 9001:2015 standards.
The company’s employees undertake to comply with the principles of this food safety and environmental protection policy.
In order to meet the needs and expectations of users, to ensure stable and profitable company work, and social provision of employees, the management of UAB “Amber Paper” sets the following goals for itself and the entire team:
- Continuously improve the quality of activities that meet the requirements set by ISO 22000:2018 and ISO 9001:2015 standards;
- To meet the requirements of legal acts (regulating the company’s activities) and customers;
- Analyze the needs of business partners and customers, and try to meet their expectations;
- Pursue mutually beneficial cooperation with customers, business partners, and suppliers;
- Seek improvement of activity management by applying a processual and systemic approach;
- To offer the market environmentally friendly, sustainable, and safe products for human health;
- Raise the qualifications of employees, ensure productive and safe working conditions;
- To inculcate in each employee a sense of responsibility for the results of their work and the impact of those results on the overall activity of the company;
- Use advanced methods to ensure quality and safety in the company;
- Ensure that the policy of the quality and food safety management system is known, understood, and implemented in the company, reviewed, and evaluated in order to remain effective on an ongoing basis.
Heads of departments undertake to foresee specific goals and tasks of the departments in order to improve the performance, efficiency, and effectiveness of the food safety and environmental protection management system.
Employees strive to ensure that their activities comply with quality and food safety policy provisions and strive to achieve goals.
The company’s management guarantees the implementation of this food safety and quality policy and the provision of resources to achieve the specified goals, and invites all employees to focus their efforts on the implementation of these goals, periodically, at least once a year, to check the results.
Director Aidas Ditkus