In order to meet the needs and expectations of consumers, to ensure stable and profitable work of the company, social provision of employees, the management of UAB Amber Paper sets the following goals for itself and the entire team:
- Continuously improve the quality of operations in accordance with the requirements of ISO 22000: 2018 and ISO 9001: 2015 standards.
- Meet the requirements of legal acts (regulating the company’s activities) and customers.
- Analyze the needs of business partners and customers, try to meet their expectations.
- Pursue mutually beneficial cooperation with customers, business partners and suppliers.
- Aim to improve performance management through a procedural and systemic approach.
- Not to accept goods and products with genetically modified organisms.
- To raise the qualification of employees, to ensure efficient and safe working conditions, to ensure food and environmental safety.
- Require every employee to take responsibility for quality and food safety.
- Use advanced methods to ensure quality and food safety.
- Improve the company’s image.
- Ensure that the quality and food safety management system policy is known, understood and implemented, reviewed, and evaluated within the company to maintain effective effectiveness.
Director Aidas Ditkus